Thursday 3 October 2013

Holy New Blogs, Batman!

Wow, a brand new blog! It's been a while since I've been at this.

I decided to make a new blog at long last, mostly focusing on hair. Because. Hair. It seemed appropriate to start it today because I am no longer going to be blonde!

I decided to start making the transition back to my natural colour at long last, because I can't really afford the upkeep at this time - but the blonde will be back! Oh yes, it will be back.

Later today, I'll post a picture of my finished hair, which, with luck, will be purply-pink with blue. I'm excited to be blogging again, too! Expect to see a post per week at the least, with fashion and sewing projects as well as hair and cosmetics.

The name of the blog is The Queen of Brush-Outs. This is, of course, a pun. A queen, besides being the female monarch of a country, is also the word for a female cat. I am both a diva, and named Cat. A brush-out is, of course, what one does to style curled hair.

The dye is calling me, though - bye for now!



No comments:

Post a Comment