Friday 4 October 2013

New Hair Colour!

As promised! I had some old things of Manic Panic (After Midnight Blue and the Fuchsia, which is I think called something silly like Fuchsia Shock or something) about the house, and well, here's the result.


I take terrible photos of myself. Please excuse the undressedness, my lack of eyebrows and the fact I'm not dressed.


Since I didn't have much blue, I just used it on my sideburns to make streaks, which will look heavenly when my hair is actually done. I also hacked off my fringe. It looks a bit lopsided now but when I actually style it, it'll be fine.

Also please excuse the small African nation that has appeared on my lip there. I'm having a bit of an all-over breakout

While I've used these dyes before, it's been years (see: six years for the fuchsia, and never for the blue) since I used them on actually bleached hair. They are really very vibrant, much more so than I remember. The blue doesn't hold too well on my roots (although you can see it ok in strong light) but the fuchsia works as well as I remember.

I managed to get most of the dye off my shoulders too! Using Lush Fresh Farmacy facial cleanser, no less.

A success all round!



No comments:

Post a Comment